Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Hair Part 358473

This is the moment you've all been waiting for...and by "all" I mean "my mom and Justin" :) I am growing out my hair, but it was so gross! I decided there was no point in growing my hair out if it was going to look like this...it was really damaged from the bleaching last year. The ends were split and scraggly looking. I spent $12 on a haircut and $8 on some hair color...and voila. Here is the result:

BEFORE
(Everyone always has a sad face before, right?)

And...
AFTER!
Yes, my child is special :)

Maybe there will be better pictures to come, but as you can see this is all I could manage to get with a monkey on my back. All I know is my hair looks and feels 100% healthier. Oh, and by the way I didn't get the back cut, just the front...so it's more even now.

Peace, Love and Hair Care

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it for real...it looks soooooo good!

Anonymous said...

The new look looks great!!! i like it. The first picture your hair was very light! did it loose color everytime???
but not i Like it!!! and the monkey look wonderfull!!! you have a pretty monkey on the back!!! jaja.

Anonymous said...

i made a mistake again writting,
(...)
but now I like it!!!!


sorry im a mess sometimes

Anonymous said...

that really looks great. definitely looks healthier!

Love that darling little "monkey"...give her a hug & kiss from me..

Jenna Lea said...

it's beautiful!

Melanie said...

But the "monkey" is so adorable. :)

Your hair turned our really nicely. I love it! My daughter would be frowning that you used over the counter stuff, though. LOL (She's a cosmetologist.)